Please enjoy our calendar which lists holistic and metaphysical classes as well as events that are designed to help small business owners expand and flourish.
10 Steps to Starting Your Holistic/Metaphysical Business
February 6th from 6:30 to 8:30pm – $49
Click Here to Register – $49
Is 2020 the year you hang your own shingle and start your practice or small business?
Confused about all of the decisions and paper work required to start offering your products and services?
If so this class is designed for you. We will cover:
- Filing legally required registrations
- Registering your company name
- How to obtain tax ID numbers
- Client Bill of Rights requirements
- Free and low cost tools to market your business
- Simple accounting tips and tricks
and much more!
Come knowing nothing – leave will all of the paperwork and information to start your new business venture!
Interested in Teaching or Practicing
at The Metamorphosis Center?
February 9th at 1pm
FREE EVENT – Click Here to Register
Attend this hour-long open house to see how Metamorphosis can assist you in building a profitable business.
Make Your Website Work FOR You: Tools to Help You Grow Your Business
February 12, 2020 @ 6:30pm – $25
Keynote Speaker: Rebecca Metz – Owner of Web Pages that Sell
Click Here to Register
Having a website presence and having a website that generates income are two different things. This session will highlight what may be inhibiting your current website from being a cash machine and techniques that can help you change this.
In this session we will look at:
- Tactics to make your website easy to find.
- Easy ways to create value and build trust with your website visitors, along with tips for staying connected with them.
- How to attract the ideal clients you love to work with and who will pay you to do so.
- What is necessary to make it easy for people to buy from you.
- Easily implementable tools that will increase trust with your website visitors.
- Resources that you can incorporate to decrease the administrative time you take with interested prospects.
- Management tips to increase conversion on your website.
As creator of Web Pages That Sell, Rebecca helps clients get more business. . . consistently. Using the collaboration of a dynamic website, engaging social media, and personalized branding, she creates an online ecosystem that attracts clients and sells products and programs authentically. An intrinsic educator, Rebecca’s secret sauce is taking the scary out of technology. She teaches clients how to use and manage their website and integrate it with social media and other marketing tools to create a powerful brand image – one they can update as often as needed.