8646 Eagle Creek Circle
Suite 101, Savage
Reiki Level One 2 Day Training
Chanin Zellner, The Light Vessel
April 4th from 1:00pm to 4:30pm and April 5th from 1:00pm to 4:30pm – $175
Click Here to Register
Have you experienced a Reiki session and wanted to learn the modality to help heal yourself and others? Here is your opportunity to learn from Reiki Master/Teacher Chanin Zellner from The Light Vessel.
Energy healing has ancient roots. Reiki is a form of energy healing that was discovered and developed in Japan by Dr. Mikao Usui in the early 1900’s. The word Reiki is made of two Japanese words – Rei which means “God’s Wisdom or the Higher Power” and Ki which is “life force energy”. Reiki is based on the idea that an unseen “life force energy” flows through us and is what causes us to be alive. It’s performed by placing your hands on or hovering them just above the body. Reiki can balance and restore peace and harmony within your body’s energetic system. It can enable you to easily manage the stressful situations we all encounter. Other benefits of Reiki include the reduction of physical issues such as anxiety, pain, and sleep issues. And, Reiki can be performed anywhere with no special equipment required!
Reiki Level 1 Training
In accordance with traditional Usui Reiki training, once you have completed your Reiki Level 1 Training, you will be certified to treat yourself with Reiki. It is ideal and recommended to have done a significant amount of self-healing before treating others. Therefore, there must be a minimum of 3-6 months of time between Level 1 and Level 2. This will be discussed further in the class.
The training content includes the following:
- History of Usui Reiki
- Guided meditations
- Your first 4 attunements – this process activates and amplifies your innate healing connection to Source/Reiki energy. You will be a new person!
- Hand positions for self-Reiki
- Reiki manual which includes instructions, guidelines, Reiki principles/ethics, sketches, and pictures.
- Reiki Level 1 certificate
- This class will be conducted on April 4th and April 5th, 2020. It is split over two days to allow your system time to integrate the first 2 attunements overnight. It runs from 1:00pm to 4:30pm each day.
- Bring snacks, if desired. Water and tea will be provided.
- The class size is limited to 6. There is no prerequisite for Reiki Level 1 training other than an open mind!
About Me! (Chanin)
I know my soul’s purpose and passion is to assist and enable others to heal from their trauma, and Reiki is one of the tools I use to do that.
I am a Reiki Master/Teacher and Dragon Master in the Vibrational UPgrade™ System created by my mentor, Dr. Alison J. Kay, who has spent over 30 years studying metaphysics and numerous energy modalities. She spent over a decade living in China to study subtle energy, and the attunements I received from her are extremely powerful.
My Reiki lineage is extremely pure as I am only 7 Reiki Masters removed from the founder, Dr. Mikao Usui.
I am extremely honored, blessed, and humbled to be able to activate this healing ability within others, including you. Sending you peace, love, and joy!