The Holistic Chamber of Minnesota
February 12, 2020 @ 6:30pm – $10
Keynote Speaker: Rebecca Metz – Owner of Web Pages that Sell
Make Your Website Work FOR You: Tools to Help You Grow Your Business
Click Here to Register
Welcome to the Holistic Chamber of Minnesota!
We are an organization dedicated to supporting each other to grow our holistic businesses. We welcome any business, professional, or practitioner that promotes a healthy lifestyle as well as products and/or services to enhance general health and well being.
Our meetings open with a meditation, followed by introductions to build our community, and then discussions and speakers that help us to learn how to collectively grow our businesses on topics including marketing, social media, pricing, sales, etc.
First time attendees are always welcome at our meetings. Come and see if we are a good fit to help support your growing business!
Our featured speaker tonight is Rebecca Metz.
Having a website presence and having a website that generates income are two different things. This session will highlight what may be inhibiting your current website from being a cash machine and techniques that can help you change this.
In this session we will look at:
- Tactics to make your website easy to find.
- Easy ways to create value and build trust with your website visitors, along with tips for staying connected with them.
- How to attract the ideal clients you love to work with and who will pay you to do so.
- What is necessary to make it easy for people to buy from you.
- Easily implementable tools that will increase trust with your website visitors.
- Resources that you can incorporate to decrease the administrative time you take with interested prospects.
- Management tips to increase conversion on your website.
As creator of Web Pages That Sell, Rebecca helps clients get more business. . . consistently. Using the collaboration of a dynamic website, engaging social media, and personalized branding, she creates an online ecosystem that attracts clients and sells products and programs authentically. An intrinsic educator, Rebecca’s secret sauce is taking the scary out of technology. She teaches clients how to use and manage their website and integrate it with social media and other marketing tools to create a powerful brand image – one they can update as often as needed.